The Biology and Conservancy Association and Science Society is jointly organizing the Science Literacy Competition, so as to provide you with an exciting challenge on your way to learning science.
The broad aims of this science literacy competition are that Josephians should:
- Maintain learning progress during school suspension due to the SARS-CoV-2 outbreak;
- Develop interest and curiosity in science;
- Recognise the significance and limitations of science in daily life;
- Be able to comprehend scientific information;
- Develop the ability to solve problems.
Details of the competition are as follows:
Competition period: 23rd – 28th March
Results announcement: 30th March 16:00
How to join: Complete the paper (link 1) and submit your answers through Google Forms (link 2) within the competition period. You are allowed to look for information that helps you with the paper, just like an open-book exam.
Link 2 (Google Forms): https://forms.gle/Ti9cVi13qZX6uftVA
Winners of the competition (Top 5 from each form) will receive a certificate and 100mL of WHO formulation hand sanitizer. Good luck!